Thank you for your interest in the 2019 CDA Conference hosted by Saskatchewan Oral Health Conference Trade Show!
We anticipate approximately 1000 dental professionals from Saskatchewan and across the country as this year we are partnering with the Canadian Dental Association.
We have changed the setup of the trade show based on feedback from exhibitors from the 2018 show. The trade show will take place on the second floor at TCU place. We will be setting up the food and break service on this floor - this means that when attendees are not in session they will always be on the trade show floor! We all know food draws a big crowd! We have also positioned the tradeshow in the centre of the eating area, this means that there is seating all around the tradeshow. The trade show floor plan demonstrates this layout.
Other items we have done to encourage trade show attendance is as follows:
- We have combined the Social Networking Event with the opening of the conference with the Trade Show on the Thursday, September 12 evening from 4-9:30PM. We serve food during this time to encourage attendance and full bar service is provided
- We offer College of Dental Surgeon Members 1.5 Continuing Educations credits for attending the trade show
- We will be giving away prizing for attending the trade show. In 2018 we gave away a $1000 Gift Card from Air Canada and 2 55" 4K Smart TVs
- We also market the trade show heavily in our marketing channels: member emails, newsletters as well as the Canadian Dental Association channels which include: email blasts, web site and printed communication materials
- The College of Dental Surgeons of Saskatchewan is offering FREE conference registration to all licensed members
Booth Layout Map
Booth Rental Details
$2,500 includes the following
- Complimentary buyer's guide listing in the conference program
- A 10'L x 8'W booth space, pipe & draped back wall [10'high] and side walls [3'high]
- A draped table and two chairs, 600-watt duplex outlet
- Meals included (Thursday's opening reception, Friday breakfast and lunch)
- Maximum three company representatives per booth. If you wish to have more than 3 people representing your company at your booth you will be charged an additional$ 75.00 per person.
Please carefully read the cancellation policy. Notice of cancellation must be provided in writing by emailing email@example.com. The amount of the refund depends on when the notification is provided. The following is a list of dates and the refunds that will be provided:
FROM October 12th, 2018 - January 11th, 2019: 75% of the trade show fee will be refunded
FROM January 12th - March 11th, 2019: 50% of the trade show fee will be refunded
FROM March 12th - June 11th, 2019: 25% of the trade show fee will be refunded
FROM June 12th, 2019 onward: NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED
35 - 22 St E